Transform Your Business with Bento's Spending and Expense Management Solution
Articles for Managers
This section provides more Bento for Business articles on small business financial services and how to better manage your business. They include detailed information on business fraud, prepaid business debit cards, refillable debit cards, business prepaid cards, prepaid business debit cards, gas cards and business fuel cards. Bento focuses on many vertical industries and offers construction business debit cards, non-profit business debit cards and prepaid healthcare business cards. These cards are used for detailed expense management, detecting and helping prevent employee fraud as well as limiting their usage. Subjects vary across the financial services spectrum and include gas card articles, prepaid business debit card articles, online debit cards, business fraud articles like how to report fraud, business credit card reviews and explaining how secured credit cards work.
The benefit of Bento business debit cards are considerable:
- No interest paid and no credit checks
- Extensive control over where employees can use the card with dollar limits per day, week or month
- They are limited by the amount you have in your bank account, not by a credit card limit
- Cards can be shut down immediately by your mobile phone or desktop in the case of misuse or fraud
Check out our free business fraud calculators which score your vulnerability to fraud using information from the highly trusted Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE). We offer free e-books on business fraud and cash flow leaks in your business. See our FAQ to find out more information about Bento and our Articles page for another 100 articles.
Virtual Credit Cards, Procurement Cards, P-Cards and Ghost Cards
Learn about how virtual cards work, how company departments are using p-cards for micro tracking employee expenses and how ghost cards can greatly lower the risk for fraud. Find out why virtual credit card usage is exploding and how you can use them for your business for better tracking and to help prevent fraud.
- What is a virtual card?
- A virtual credit card is a great addition to a business owner’s toolbox
- How a procurement card reduces unintended purchases
- How does a virtual payment card relate to a virtual procurement card?
- Virtual prepaid cards and virtual debit cards compared
- Virtual payment card restricts unauthorized purchases and helps you prevent fraud
- Virtual payment for business has evolved
- Virtual debit cards plug expense leaks
- Purchasing card software improves business accounting
- Prepaid virtual credit cards benefits
- P-cards are helping companies get a handle on accounts payable
- What is a ghost card, and how do they work?
Gas Cards, Fuel Cards and Fleet Cards
Learn about how to find the best business gas cards, what features you want in a fuel card, and how to save money and lower employee fraud for fleet cards. These are prepaid business debit cards can be used to control how much an employee can spend on gas and where they can use the gascard.
- Gascards help control business spend and reduce fraud for your small business
- Fleet fuel cards improve expense reimbursement
- Picking the best business gas card for your needs
Church Credit Cards, Church Debit Cards and Church Fraud Case Studies
Church fraud and theft is expected to rise to over $50B annually by 2025. See how church credit cards and church debit cards can help combat this negative trend with greater expense control. Many best practices on fraud prevention and church fraud detection are shared.
- Church fraud is estimated to increase to $110 million dollars a day
- A church credit card or debit card can streamline expense tracking
- A church debit card can make tracking expenses painless and lower fraud
- Church prepaid cards make spending transparent
- Church fraud cases can show your risks
- A church fraud case study: understanding the risk
Construction Credit Cards, Construction Debit Cards and Construction Fraud Case Studies
As construction increases, the frequency and size of construction fraud has exploded. Construction credit cards and construction debit cards can help lower fraud and control employee or contractor expenses. Several real life construction fraud case studies are shared along with how to find fraud and lower its likelihood.
- How construction prepaid cards can improve your business
- Construction business debit cards make employee expense management easy
- Should you get a healthcare business debit card or a healthcare business Credit Card?
- Construction fraud case study demonstrates risks
- How do construction credit cards compare to business debit cards?
Non-Profit Credit Cards, Non-Profit Debit Cards and Non-Profit Fraud Case Studies
A major study by New York University said almost $50B or 13% of total gifts to charities is stolen from non-profits annually. Learn how non-profit debit cards and credit cards can help lower your risk of the all too common non-profit fraud. Several recent non-profit case studies are shared along with best practices for fraud detection and fraud prevention.
- Could a non-profit business debit card empower you to serve others?
- Non-profit management made simpler
- Non-profit fraud case study
- As a non-profit fraud prevention should be your top priority
- Non-profit debit cards make expenses transparent and help prevent fraud
- Non-profit credit cards explained
- How do non-profit business credit cards work?
- What is non-profit accounting?
Business Credit Card and Debit Card Articles
Learn how business credit cards and debit cards can help your business grow while also lowering your risk of business fraud and employee theft.
- Looking for how to do your own business credit card reviews?
- Online prepaid credit cards make spending simple
- What is an online debit card?
- How a business mastercard can promote your company’s growth
- How small businesses grow bigger with refillable masterCards
- Five tips to compare secured business credit cards
- Reloadable prepaid debit cards reinvent business payment processing
- Debit cards for business make accounting and expense management a breeze
- Debit card information for businesses like yours
- How a debit card is actually one of the best business credit card offers
- What makes the best reloadable debit card?
- How to find the best prepaid credit card
- How to find the best business credit card offers
- Bank prepaid debit cards: A better alternative to business credit cards
Expense Management, Expense Apps and Employee Expenses
Modern, low-cost expense management tools offer the ability to control employee spends, track every expense in real time and event shut down any card for misuse from your cell phone and a mobile expense app.
- Make business expense reimbursement easier
- Track employee expenses and manage business spending with debit cards
- What can an expense app do for you?
- Use our free expense calculator to reduce fraud
- Why you should track business receipts online
- The 7 rules of good expense management
- The best expense software for your business
- An expense tool that helps manage business spending and lower fraud
- Why you need small business expense tracking software
- Commercial business cards streamline expense management
Business Fraud and Fraud Calculator Articles
According to the well respected Association Certified Fraud Examiners, over 5% of global business revenue is lost to business fraud. Understand how vulnerable you are to business fraud, employee theft and internal fraudulent accounting schemes. We share the top 20 ways businesses are at risk to fraud using our fraud calculator, along with best practices on how to find fraud and prevent it.
- Learn how to report fraud for your business
- 10 Questions to ask yourself about business fraud and employee theft
- What is a fraud calculator?
- The business calculator that will help your company the most
- Using a fraud tool can help find unwanted charges
- Download our free fraud ebook to learn how to protect your business
- Expense fraud hurts businesses.