Bento Holiday Giveaway
Bento Holiday Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE OR PAYMENT DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The Bento Holiday Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (the “Territory”) who are 18 years of age or older (19 years or older in AL and NE) and located in the Territory at the time of entry. Bento Technologies, Inc. (“Sponsor”), SweepstakesPros (“Promotion Administrator”) and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, retailers, sales representatives, dealers, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members and persons living in the same households of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and is void outside the Territory and where prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of the independent Promotion Administrator, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Sponsor or Administrator may require proof of consent at any time and in any manner they deem appropriate.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on December 1, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on December 24, 2017 (the “Promotion Period”).
There will be thirty (30) separate daily entry periods, during the Promotion Period (each a “Daily Entry Period” or “Day”). Each Daily Entry Period will correspond to a separate random prize drawing (each a “Daily Drawing”. See Rule 4, below for details). For purposes of this Promotion, each Daily Entry Period or Day is defined as a calendar day, during the Promotion Period, beginning at 12:00 a.m. PT and ending at 11:59 p.m. PT.
- How to Enter:
- Bento Card Entry: The Bento card entry method is only open to Bento for Business account owners (“Owners”). Owners will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Promotion each Day a Bento for Business Prepaid Debit Mastercard (a “Card”) assigned to your Bento for Business account is used to make an eligible Credit or Debit purchase transaction during the Promotion Period (a “Bento Card Entry”). Limit one (1) Bento Card Entry per Day during the Promotion Period regardless of the number of eligible transactions made on that Day. Bento Card Entries will be awarded during the Daily Entry Period corresponding to the date the applicable purchase transaction is made. Purchase transactions involving account adjustment transactions/returns, ATM fees, declined Credit or Debit transactions, cash advances, monthly/annual fees, balance transfers and/or other fees assessed on your account are not eligible for Bento Card Entries. Bento Card Entries from unauthorized Card use or made with lost, stolen, or fraudulent Cards are not eligible. Only purchases made with a Card in good standing (both at time of entry & winner selection) to an identifiable Owner during the Promotion Period are eligible for Bento Card Entries.
- Email Entry: To enter the Promotion via email, during the Promotion Period, send an email to [email protected] with the subject “Bento Holiday Giveaway” and include in the body of the email (in the following order) your full name, business name, complete business street address, daytime telephone number, email address and birth date (an “Email Entry”). Receive one (1) entry into the Promotion per Email Entry received. Limit one (1) Email Entry per Day during the Promotion Period. Email Entries will be awarded during the Daily Entry Period corresponding to the date the Email Entry is received.
LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS/OWNER PER DAY REGARDLESS OF METHOD OF ENTRY. To the maximum extent permitted by law, all entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned except as provided herein. You are not a winner until your prize claim is validated and you receive official written notification from the Sponsor or the Promotion Administrator.
- Prize Drawing: On or about two (2) days after each Daily Entry Period ends, the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible Bento Card Entries and Email Entries received during the applicable Daily Entry Period. Entries received for previous Daily Drawings will not roll-over into subsequent Daily Drawings. In the event that a potential winner is selected via a Bento Card Entry, prize will be awarded to the primary Bento for Business account owner named on the Bento for Business account associated with the Card used to make the Bento Card Entry (as determined solely by the Sponsor) and to the mailing address / email address listed for the Owner in the Owner’s Bento for Business account. For Email Entries, prize will be awarded to the person indicated on the Email Entry.Prizes, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) & Odds of Winning: Thirty (30) Daily Prizes (one per Daily Entry Period): Each daily prize will be listed at bentonewstage.wpengine.com/
- HolidayGiveAway2017 maximum value of each prize will be $100 USD. Total ARV of all prizes is $3,000. Use of gift cards is subject to the terms, conditions and policies of the issuer. Virtual prizes, such as e-gift cards, will be delivered via email to the winner’s email address. Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded. All characteristics and features of the prize(s) except as otherwise explicitly stated above are at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize(s) is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute such prize (or portion thereof) with a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prize(s), are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner(s). Arrangements for delivery of prize(s) will be made after winner validation. LIMIT ONE (1) PRIZE PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS/OWNER/MAILING ADDRESS. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize(s) will be awarded only to an address within the Territory provided they are claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules. At the Sponsor’s discretion, unclaimed prize(s) may not be awarded.
- Entrant Verification: In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be declared made as follows: (a) For Bento Card Entries, by the Owner associated with the with the business listed for the Card used to make the Bento Card Entry; (b) For Email Entries, by the person indicated on the Email Entry. The Promotion Administrator reserves the right to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Promotion Administrator – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification) for any reason the Promotion Administrator deems necessary, in its sole discretion, for the purposes of administering this Promotion in accordance with these Official Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of the Promotion Administrator within the timeline specified by the Promotion Administrator may result in disqualification by the Promotion Administrator, in its sole discretion.
- Disqualification: If awarding of a prize is in conflict with the entrant’s business’ written policy, as determined solely by the Promotion Administrator, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Entries which are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, not received, or do not otherwise comply with these Official Rules (as determined by the Promotion Administrator in its sole and absolute discretion) will be void and will not be entered into the Promotion’s prize drawings. Entries made by facsimile, overnight courier, automated means, any entry service, or in any other manner not specifically allowed under these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion and may result in disqualification of the entries and the responsible entrant(s). Promotion Administrator reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or who acts in a disruptive or unfair manner.
- Notification & Validation of Winners: Potential winners will each be contacted by telephone, email, regular mail or overnight mail, and may be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit or declaration of eligibility, a liability release, tax forms, and where lawful, a publicity release within a stated amount of time. The return of any notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any required documents or information in a timely manner or a determination that a potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by the Promotion Administrator, in its sole and absolute discretion, may result in disqualification of the winner and forfeiture of the corresponding prize, and the choosing of an alternate winner.
- Limitations: Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions, entries or mail that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected, non-delivered, filtered as SPAM or not received by Sponsor or Promotion Administrator for any reason; (ii) mail that is received postage-due (iii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures (including but not limited to failures or malfunctions of phone lines, mail delivery service, telephone systems or other communications systems), destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for printing, distribution or production errors; (iv) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions; (v) damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer; (vi) causes beyond Promotion Parties’ reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; (vii) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (viii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement/notification of prize winners; (ix) by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion; or (x) cheating or fraud by any participant. All incomplete or non-conforming entries (as determined by the Promotion Administrator in its sole and absolute discretion) will be disqualified.
- Modification, Suspension and Termination: If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, social media mandate, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor or Promotion Administrator that corrupt or affect the security, administration, integrity, fairness or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Promotion Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect entries/entrants and/or modify, suspend and/or terminate this Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the stated end date of the Promotion Period, the Promotion Administrator may select the winners in a random drawing from among all applicable eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the time/date of termination.
- Releases: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to the maximum extent permitted by law, that all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Promotion Parties and their respective successors and assigns from and against any liability, loss, claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, injury, death or damages arising out of participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion or the use of any photo, video or entry; and (c) to waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees, court costs, or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO APPLICABLE PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each entrant’s permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use entrants’ names, photographs, videos, voices and/or any other likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation or notice.
- Choice of Law and Jurisdiction: This Promotion is offered only in the Territory and is governed by the laws of the State of California. By entering, irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of California located in San Francisco County for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion.
- Severability & Conflicts: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor or Promotion Administrator, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- Winners’ List: To view the winners’ list for this Promotion, please visit http://certified.promotrust.com/bento/holidaygiveaway/winners. The winners’ list will be available after winner validation has been completed.
- Sponsor: Bento Technologies, Inc., San Francisco, CA. Mail-in entries are not accepted at this address.
- Promotion Administrator: The Promotion is administered and judged by SweepstakesPros, P.O. Box 18404, San Jose, CA 95158. Mail-in entries are not accepted at this address.
All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners. Manufacturers of the prizes offered in this Promotion do not administer, sponsor or endorse this Promotion and are not affiliated with the Sponsor or Promotion Administrator in any way.