Transform Your Business with Bento's Spending and Expense Management Solution
Business credit cards
Business credit cards are plastic cards that can be used almost anywhere to facilitate spending on behalf of a business. These cards have both advantages and disadvantages depending on the specific business needs. For example, a business credit card may be great if you need to spend more than your business currently has in the bank.
On the other hand, a business credit card doesn’t offer the robust spending controls a business credit card may offer. To learn more about business credit cards and their nuances read the below articles.
- How a small business credit card can help your company
- New business credit cards: Why debit cards might be better
- How a construction card can benefit your business
- How a Visa business card can improve expense management
- Secured credit cards: How they work for businesses
- How a Visa business card can improve expense management
- Applying for business credit card products: Vital FAQs and pointers
- How a Visa business credit card works
- How startup credit cards can get your business on the right track
- What is a corporate card?
- What is a line of credit?
Prepaid reloadable credit cards
Prepaid reloadable credit cards can be used in person, online, and over the phone. They differ from regular credit cards in the way that they must be reloaded with money via an online interface. They do not offer a revolving line of credit and
give you better control over how much employees spend.
- How a prepaid reloadable credit card works
- Accounting associations can help to advance your career
- Accounting salaries for various positions
- The best cities for accountants at all stages of your career
- Reloadable cards and the benefits that they offer to businesses
- Benefits of reloadable Visa cards for businesses
- Everything to know about secured cards for businesses
- The benefits of reloadable Visa cards for businesses
- How a Visa prepaid credit card can help to streamline your business payments
- The benefits of a reloadable debit Visa card for businesses
- Choosing the right Visa reloadable prepaid card
- Reloadable Visa debit cards benefit your business
Accounting debit cards
Accounting debit cards help accountants track purchases and better manage expenses making an accountant’s jobs easier. Thanks to these cards tagging transactions is a breeze and spending can be categorized automatically.
Thanks to electronically recorded receipts keeping track of purchases are made simple. Reimbursements are a thing of the past because employees won’t have to use their funds. Plus, accounting debit cards can easily integrate with QuickBooks. Plenty of benefits are listed below.
- How accounting debit cards can end accounting headaches
- Why choose a Visa debit card for business needs?
- Using commercial debit cards to create healthier enterprises
- Could a corporate debit card change your payment practices?
- Debit card sign up: What should you expect?
- Bank cards: What they are and how they work
- How a Visa business debit card might take your firm somewhere new
- Benefits of a Visa card for business
Virtual Card APIs
Virtual card APIs allow you to generate many different types of virtual cards through an application programming interface. Businesses normally use a virtual card API in one of two ways. The first way is to create internal spending controls that trigger based on company-specific actions. The second use for a virtual card API is to offer virtual cards inside a business’s product so their customers can use them for unique spending situations.
- How a card API can provide your business with spending solutions
- How a virtual card API can help your business grow
- A virtual credit card API can simplify business spending
- Use a virtual debit card API to help to prevent fraud and control expenses
- Understanding a virtual credit card number API
- Use a virtual prepaid card API for better security
- Use a Visa virtual card API to create your own Visa cards
A virtual card is a set of card numbers that can be used online or over the phone. Virtual cards are not plastic and have much more robust spending controls than traditional credit or debit cards. Some of the spending controls virtual cards provide are the ability to turn the card on or off at during certain dates or times.
You can even ensure the cards have preset spending limits or ensure they only work with specific stores. They come in many different types as well to learn more check out some of the articles below.
- What is a p-card? How do p-cards work, and where can I get one?
- What is a virtual card? How can they help your business?
- Virtual credit card numbers can help protect your company
- P-Card Definition and the benefits of payments automation
- P-cards vs credit cards and the benefits of p-card payments
- Procurement card definitions and P-cards advantages
- How purchasing credit cards work for businesses
- How a virtual business card provides better protection and security
- Virtual card meaning: What is it and how does it work?
- Virtual accounts: What are they and how do they work
Virtual accounts are randomly generated account numbers that are used to protect real account numbers. That way they can be used with less trusted parties for spending or just provide an added layer of protection. They can be setup to expire
after a certain time, or even be limited to one transaction, so you don’t have to worry about another charge on your account.
Ghost cards are a type of virtual card that is normally used once and then disappears hence the name “ghost card”. These cards can be great from a security perspective because you can use them with untrusted vendors and rest assured the vendor can’t charge your card twice. That is just one benefit ghost cards to learn about more see the below articles.
- A ghost credit card helps to track expenses by department
- What is a ghost card? How does a ghost card work?
- Ghost credit cards help companies lower fraud and control expenses
- How a ghost card credit card can solve payments issues
- Ghost card vs virtual cards – What is the difference?
- Ghost cards can streamline your expense tracking and AP functions
- Ghost debit cards: What they are and how they work
Virtual card payments
Virtual card payments are the act of making purchases with a virtual card. Virtual card payments can be made with all sorts of different virtual card types such as ghost cards, p-cards, and procurement cards. The benefit of using these types of payments are that they are easily tracked, and the spending is limited with precision.
- Ghost card payments streamline purchasing and help to save money
- How virtual card payments can help your business
Virtual card services
Virtual card services allow you to use virtual cards for your business. This service normally has a dashboard or interface that you use to interact with managing your virtual cards.
Virtual card services work on many devices such as phones, tablets, and desktop computers. You can assign virtual cards to employees to track and limit their spending.
- The benefits of virtual card services for your business
- Use a virtual card services API to create cards and perform expense management
Virtual Visa cards can be used anywhere a Visa credit card would be accepted. Virtual Visa cards can be virtual credit cards or virtual debit cards. However, they are not plastic and cannot be used in person at retail stores.
They can only be used online or over the phone. Nonetheless, virtual Visa cards are handy for most business spending and can have many benefits over non-virtual cards.
- A Visa virtual credit card API lets you instantly create virtual Visas
- Why virtual Visa cards are good choices for businesses
P-card policies and training
Having a p-card system for your business won’t do much good unless you have a solid p-card policy. Even if you have a great p-card policy your employees won’t know how to properly interact with the p-cards, so it is a good idea to have proper p-card training too.
P-card policies will be greatly beneficial for both your employees and business and help to clear up any confusion. Learn how to get started with these two important tasks by reading the articles below.
- Why p-card policies are important for businesses
- Why p-card training is important
- P card application: What it is and how it works
- What is a procurement card?
- Why a purchasing card program can be a good idea for businesses
- What is a p card?
Energy installer technicians primarily use energy cards. These technicians often travel to install energy equipment such as solar panels. Energy installers are not limited to just solar. Energy cards can be used by technicians to purchase food, gas, or a hotel room depending on how the energy business sets up the card.
- Energy debit cards can help businesses to control expenses
- Energy business expenses and how to manage them
- How energy prepaid cards can help with expense management
- How an energy credit card can help energy businesses
Transportation cards are used by truck drivers and delivery drivers alike. Transportation credit cards or transportation debit cards are used to help these drivers make purchases on behalf of their employer. To learn more about transportation cards visit our articles on the topic below.