Transform Your Business with Bento's Spending and Expense Management Solution
Bento Loves Business Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Bento Loves Business Sweepstakes (“Promotion”) begins at 08:00:00 AM Central Time (“CT”) on September 23, 2019 and ends at 11:00:00 AM CT on November 22, 2019 (“Promotion Period”). The Promotion contains a game of chance (“Sweepstakes”). The computer clock of Administrator is the official time-keeping device of the Promotion.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (excluding Puerto Rico) and the District of Columbia, who are 18 (except 19 in Alabama and Nebraska and 21 in Mississippi) years of age or older at the time of Promotion registration, and are employees or owners of a legal business entity. Employees of Bento for Business (“Sponsor”), Realtime Media LLC (“Administrator”) their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, (collectively, “Promotion Parties”) their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Void in any state not listed above and where prohibited by law, rule, or regulation. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE: To participate through a current Bento for Business account, go to https://bentoforbusiness.com/promo/bento-loves-business-sweepstakes (“Website”) during the Promotion Period to gain access to Promotion details. Enter the Promotion by completing a transaction using Bento PayTM from your Bento for Business account. Upon completing a transaction using Bento Pay, the Bento for Business account will earn one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit of one (1) Sweepstakes entry per Bento for Business account, throughout the Promotion Period.
ALTERNATE MEANS OF ENTRY: To participate without having access to a Bento for Business account, hand-print your full name, business name, full business mailing address, business email address, business phone number, and your birth month and year on a plain 3×5 inch paper. Mail your completed entry to Realtime Media, Attn: Bento Loves Business Sweepstakes Entry, 200 Four Falls Corporate Center, Suite 130, Conshohocken, PA 19428. The entry must be mailed in a hand-addressed, stamped envelope. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries. No responsibility is assumed for (i) technical, electronic, telephone, hardware, software or network, computer or data transmission errors, malfunctions or difficulties of any kind or (ii) any incorrect data contained in any sweepstakes entry. Mail-in entries must be postmarked no later than November 22, 2019 and received by November 27, 2019 to be eligible. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. Upon receipt, the business will earn one (1) Entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit of one (1) Sweepstakes entry throughout the Promotion Period.
- SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING/ODDS: On or about December 3, 2019, the Administrator will conduct a random drawing from all eligible Sweepstakes entries and select one (1) potential Grand Prize winner. Odds of winning the Sweepstakes is based on the total number of eligible Sweepstakes entries received during the Promotion Period. Odds of winning a Sweepstakes Prize depend on number of eligible entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by email and/or phone within three (3) business days of winner selection or as soon as reasonably practicable. Potential winner of a prize valued at $600 or more will be sent, via email and/or overnight mail, an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release and an IRS W9 Form. All forms must be completed, signed, notarized and returned to Administrator within ten (10) days of date of issuance. The potential winner then and only then becomes the winner. If such potential winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period, if the potential winner is ineligible, if any notification is returned undeliverable, or if the potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit the prize and an alternate potential winner will be selected from among all remaining entries for that drawing.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: A total of one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. The Grand Prize will consist of the following:
One (1) $5,000 Bento for Business Debit Card capable of use for purchases at designated merchant category codes (each an “MCC”) as defined by Visa USA, Inc. Examples of eligible MCCs are: Home, Garden Supply and Service (5200); Home Furnishings (5712); Wholesale Clubs and Office Supplies (5300); Retail and Miscellaneous Stores (5912); and Wholesale Trade (5045). This is not an exhaustive list. A complete list of all eligible MCCs will be provided to the winner.
The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $5,000.00
PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. The Grand Prize will be awarded no later than December 31, 2019. Prize will be awarded only upon winner redemption, confirmation, verification and final approval by Sponsor. No substitution, transfer of any prize or cash alternative permitted, except by Sponsor who reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, if prize, or portion of prize, becomes unavailable. Promotion Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, delayed, or undelivered prizes.
PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” WITH NO GUARANTEE. ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY THE PROMOTION PARTIES. ALL PRIZE DETAILS ARE AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION. ANY COSTS AND EXPENSES ASSOCIATED WITH PRIZE ACCEPTANCE AND USE NOT SPECIFIED HEREIN AS BEING PROVIDED ARE WINNERS’ SOLE RESPONSIBILITY.
- GENERAL: The winner hereby expressly grants to the Promotion Parties and their respective designees all rights to use and publish his/her name, likeness (photographic or simulated), voice, and province of residence for all purposes, including without limitation, advertising, marketing, promotional and publicity purposes in connection with this Promotion (“Advertising”), in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without any form of notice or any amount or kind of compensation or permission, except where prohibited by applicable law. All copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights in such Advertising shall be owned by Sponsor and/or its licensors, and each winning participant hereby disclaims and waives any claim of right to such Advertising. Such Advertising shall be solely under the control of Sponsor and/or its licensors, and each winner hereby waives any claim of control over the Advertising content as well as any possible claims of misuse of such winning recipient’s name, likeness or voice under contract, tort or any other theory of law. The Promotion Parties do not assume any responsibility for any disruption in the Promotion Parties, including but not limited to the failure or interruption of any internet service provider. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures and other statements contained in any Promotion materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control. In no event will more prizes be awarded than the prize described in Rule 5. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. All decisions as to these Official Rules and interpretations thereof are exclusively within the sole discretion of the Promotion Parties and may be changed from time to time without notice. The Promotion Parties reserve the right to cancel or modify the Promotion at any time without notice. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. If, in Sponsor’s sole determination, a dispute about the ownership of the potential winner’s email address cannot be resolved, the entry will be deemed ineligible. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, garbled, or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
- CONDUCT: By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Promotion Parties, which shall be final, binding, and non-appealable in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. The Promotion Parties reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promotion Parties to be in violation of the Official Rules, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promotion Parties to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person and void all associated Entries and/or registrations. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER, YOU, OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE PROMOTION PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY: The Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) lost, late, stolen, undelivered, inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misdirected, damaged or garbled registrations, entries, URLs, or emails; (b) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (c) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries or registrations at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (d) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, cable, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (e) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the Website or any combination thereof or for computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, social networking posts, or registrations, the announcement of the prizes, or in any other Promotion-related materials; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, then the Promotion Parties reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part. If terminated, the Promotion Parties will award the prizes from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received for the Promotion up to the time of such action.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants or the winner, Sponsor, and Administrator in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which might otherwise cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Promotion or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the courts of the State of California. You hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non-convenience or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have.
- TAX INFORMATION: All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. A 1099 tax form (preceded by a W9 Form) will be issued to the Grand Prize winner.
- WINNER LIST: For the name of the winner send a #10 self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by December 20, 2019 to: Bento Loves Business Sweepstakes Winner List Request, C/O Realtime Media, 200 Four Falls Corporate Center, Suite 100, Conshohocken, PA
SPONSOR: Bento for Business, 221 Main Street #1325, San Francisco, CA 94105
ADMINISTRATOR: Realtime Media LLC, 200 Four Falls Corporate Center, Suite 100, Conshohocken, PA 19428
Bento Loves Business Starbucks Gift Card Promotion
Terms and Conditions
- How to Participate
Current Bento for Business account holders who complete a transaction using the Bento Pay feature of their Bento for Business account (“Account”) during the Bento Loves Business Sweepstakes Promotion Period will receive one (1) $5.00 Starbucks Gift Card (“Gift Card”). Limit of five (5) Starbucks Gift Cards per Account during the Promotion Period.
The Promotion Period begins at 08:00:00 AM Central Time (“CT”) on September 23, 2019 and ends at 11:00:00 AM CT on November 22, 2019.
Approximate Retail Value of each Gift Card is $5.00.
- Gift Card Delivery
Gift Cards will be shipped by first-class mail to the mailing address associated with the Account. Allow two (2) to four (4) weeks after the end of the Promotion Period for delivery. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, delayed, or undelivered Gift Cards. Limited Time Offer: Sponsor is not responsible for any unforeseeable disruption, including but not limited to failure of any internet service provider or computer, that prevents the recipient from accessing entry or receiving their Starbucks Gift Card via any form of delivery.
- Important Terms
Each recipient of a Gift Card is solely responsible for any damage/loss due to its use.Promotion is void where taxed, prohibited or restricted by law. Gift Card cannot be substituted, transferred or redeemed for cash. Gift Card recipient is responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes as well as any other costs or expenses associated with use of the Gift Card not specified herein as being provided. By participating in the Promotion, each participant agrees (i) to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Bento for Business and its respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, retailers, and advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any liability or damages which may arise out of participation in the Promotion or out of the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of any product or service attained through this Promotion. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, delayed, inaccurate, garbled, undelivered, misdirected requests, email, texts, or mail, or other errors or problems of any kind relating to or in connection with the Promotion, whether printing, typographical, technical, computer, network, human, mechanical, electronic or otherwise, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion or in any Promotion-related materials. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Promotion, who are acting in a disruptive manner or who are otherwise not in compliance with these terms, as solely determined by Released Parties will not be eligible. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer or mobile device related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion.
- Bento Loves Business Gift Card Offer Sponsor
Bento for Business, 221 Main Street #1325, San Francisco, CA 94105