Nonprofit Financial Management: Helping You Be a Better Steward
Bento Cards Help Nonprofit and Religious Organizations Manage Expenses
Nonprofit and religious organizations have unique financial management challenges. Small overhead, donor oversight, and important missions can make it hard to operate efficiently. At the same time, any losses from spending errors takes money away from the vital services you provide. Bento for Business serves the needs of churches and charities as well as small businesses.
The flexible controls on our Visa debit cards can help you get more done with less. With Bento for Business, you can:
- Give employees cards for expenses that they incur. Bento’s flexible controls allow you to give authority for normal expenses on workdays, then instantly change them to address travel or special circumstances.
- Set up one card for volunteer expenses, then authorize the amounts and categories of spending. That way, volunteers don’t have to front expenses that they might not be able to afford, and you have assurance that they will stick to the budget.
- Use a virtual card to manage software subscriptions, so that you can tell at a glance what you are paying for and whether it matches your needs.
- Send stipends to missionaries or staff members in the field with Bento Pay™, our email payments system.
- Pay overhead costs with Bento ACH so that all expenses are in one place, making for easy analysis and reporting to the board of directors, even those board members who have trouble understanding traditional financial statements.
- Sync everything with your accounting system.
You get robust controls, visibility, accounting integration, and receipt capture no matter how you set up your Bento account. As your organization grows and your needs change, you can change your card settings and uses.
What Our Customers Say
More About How We Work with Organizations
#RecipeForSuccess: Southern-Fried RelationshipsRead more
10 Questions to Ask Yourself about Business Fraud and Employee TheftRead more
10 Tips to Reduce Construction Employee FraudRead more
17 Red Flags Your Client Is Hiding SomethingRead more
23 Resources that Fuel the Most Effective ProAdvisorsRead more
25 Non-Profit and Church Conferences for 2020Read more