No caps, no rules, no exceptions. Just use your Bento card for all your business spending and receive up to 2% Cash Back* on ALL your purchases in November and December.
* Existing and new customers are eligible.
* Your Bento Prepaid Account ("Card Account") will earn cash rewards based on your eligible purchases.
* Cash Back on Purchases: For all transactions on your Bento Account between November 1st, 2015 and December 31st, 2015 you will earn 1% cash back based upon all eligible purchases. For eligible purchase amounts in excess of $5,000, you will receive an additional 1% cash back (total 2%). Eligible purchases do not include ATM Withdrawals, cash back purchases, disputed or unauthorized purchases/fraudulent transactions, and Bento Subscription fees. There is no limit on the amount of cash back that can be earned.
* Receiving Cash Rewards: Rewards will appear as a credit to your account. You will receive electronic notification from Bento by January 31, 2016 with a summary of eligible transactions and the Cash Reward due to your business. Credits will appear in your Account no later than February 15, 2016. Once the funds are credited to your business account, you will be able to use them, unless your account has a negative balance, in which case the funds will be applied to the negative balance.
* Account Closure: If we close your Card Account prior to receiving your cash rewards, you will forfeit any accumulated cash rewards.
* Program Rules: We may revise any of these terms at any time with 30 days prior written notice. In addition, we may terminate promotion with 30 days prior written notice. If we terminate the program, you will still receive any rewards accrued up to the termination date.
* Fraud: If your Card Account shows any sign of fraudulent, abusive or suspicious activity, we may close or suspend your Card Account immediately without giving you prior notice. If we close your Card Account, any rewards will be forfeited.
* Bento's Business Prepaid MasterCard® is issued by Community Federal Savings Bank, member FDIC, pursuant to license by MasterCard International.